LINEFEED shapes the gap in the script. It's where a new thought begins. I specialise in consulting, adult education and research on teaching and learning in digital change.
What new horizons open up for us in digital change? My lectures at conferences and colloquia offer food for thought and new approaches for action. I am primarily interested in questions of consciousness, the ethical implications of digital change and the findings of educational science. Because digital change is about more than technology.
How can we make digital change human? Many schools ask this question. I advise and accompany them on their way to finding their own answers. Here are some examples:
- Continuing education for teaching staff
- Development of a school's mission statement on digital media
- Curriculum development for digital media and computer science
- Facilitation of student forums
What does it mean to be human in a post-digital world, and how do we want to live together in the future? My research lays the ground for my work as a lecturer, speaker and consultant. Currently I am conducting research in the following projects:
- Elements of Public Digital Literacy (in preparation)
- Teachers in Digital Change (2016-2021)
- Being human in a post-digital society (2014-2021)